Fortnite Battle Royale for Mobile Overview
Fortnite Battle Royale is now live on iOS. Invites for the iPhone version of Fortnite have hit the inboxes of some players who signed up to test the game. I just received mine. How does the mobile version stack up against the console and PC version? You may be surprised to find out that it runs great.
Yes, a game that until today demanded the power of consoles and PCs now plays without glaring hiccups on a smartphone. As I tap the on-screen icon that allows me to fly out of Fortnite’s party bus, it is hard to believe this game is running on my iPhone 8 Plus — and running smoothly at that.
Fortnite BR-m Key Features:
- Action-Packed PvP– Join a fast-paced and adrenaline-pumping Battle Royale match where it’s every man (or team) for himself.
- Large Open World – Explore one open terrain map with plenty of room. Scavenge weapons and gear from various buildings, from hidden chests to dead enemies.
- Tons Of Weapons And Gear – Choose from a variety of weapons and equipment to suit your playing style.
- Ride Vehicles And Fly – Explore the world in style. Ride a vgolf cart , launch off a padgide around to get from point to point faster. Plus, you can simply run over your opponents.
- Solo or Squad – Choose to fight as part of a four-man squad or a duo. Or, you can roll solo for a more challenging experience.
FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE Mobile Trailer (iOS) iPhone X Gameplay HDFORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE Mobile Trailer (iOS) iPhone X Gameplay.
Follow me on Twitter - https://goo.gl/0nZ6dd
SUBSCRIBE - https://goo.gl/VLlbBz
Subscribe to MKIceAndFire to get all the new game trailer, gameplay trailers and cinematic trailers including game walkthroughs